Expected Attractions in 2022
Please note, details below are subject to availabilty and hence may be changed and/or removed.
Passenger carrying miniature railways
- Once again both our raised 5" and the ground level 7¼" gauge tracks will in operation.
Train rides: TBA (all ages).
Radio controlled boats
- Have a go steering one of our radio controlled boats.
Captain a boat: TBA for five minutes (all ages).
Garden railway demonstrations
- You can also drive one of our small 32mm gauge locos around a special track.
Train driving: TBA for three minutes (all ages).
Model engineering exhibition
- Our FDSME members show the results of their time and effort.
- Look round the vehicles from a time before Gatsos .
Bric-a-brac and handicrafts stalls
- Spot a bargain and support a local craftsmen.
- Unleash the inner tiger and get your face painted to match.
- But a ticket. You might just be lucky and go away with a prize.
- Our live band will be playing at times throughout the day.
- Different refreshments are available!